Building Better Lives Together
HISP-SA designs digital tools and solutions that transform the way people engage in their health and the health system. We believe in building better lives and improving health and prosperity with our digital solutions.
Most of our staff are techies, highly specialised professionals in various disciplines including public health systems.
We are currently looking for staff on short-term contracts of six months, with the potential to extend beyond this period – to support our key projects. Our projects provide technical assistance and support to Health Information Systems, transitioning from standalone and fragmented information systems to integrated systems. We strive to achieve this through set deliverables that focus on establishing robust governance structures and providing technical assistance that strengthens our Digital Health ecosystems.
MONITORING AND EVALUATION SPECIALIST
The potential candidate is required to be an experienced and confident M & E specialist to fulfil the key M & E compliance requirements of the project, including the utilisation and adaptation of an existing M & E framework and tool, tailoring it to meet the current needs of the project.
The role includes: –
- Measuring the effective implementation and progress of project deliverables.
- Compiling and analysing data collected from M & E activities.
- Contributing and ensuring timely submission towards quarterly and annual reports.
- Engagement with all stakeholders, internal and external, including funders, partners, and government officials.
Required qualifications, experience and skills:-
- An appropriate tertiary qualification, supported by considerable experience, of at minimum 5 years, in M & E.
- A background working on donor funded projects, and familiarity with donor-compliance reporting tools.
- Familiarity with Government at all levels; National, Provincial and Local.
- Some exposure in public health would be an advantage.
- A strong, self-led and self-assured personality with curiosity and confidence to ask for what is needed.
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels, internally and externally with funders and government officials
- Ability to take the lead and run with the process.
Protection of Personal Information – Employment Candidates
1. HISP-SA is a Responsible Party in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013.
2. HISP-SA will take all prescribed and reasonable precautions to ensure that your information is safeguarded.
3. By submitting your Curriculum Vitae in respect of this vacancy you understand and agree that:
- HISP-SA needs to collect, keep and use your personal information in order to evaluate your application for purposes of potential employment opportunities.
- HISP-SA will only use the information to carry out the necessary recruitment related activities.
4. You therefore give your consent to HISP-SA to process your information knowing all of the above being aware that you can:
- withdraw this consent at any time.
- have a right to request access to your data at any time, in the prescribed form.
- have a right to request that your data is corrected or updated, in the prescribed form; and
- have the right to complain to the information regulator.
If this position is of interest to you, and you possess the skills and experience as outlined, please send your CV, together with a covering letter in motivation to Clare Keeler on email@example.com
Please indicate your current salary level and remuneration expectations.
Closing Date for Applications: 5 June 2023.
Regrettably we are not able to respond to every CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information about HISP-SA, please visit www.hisp.org
HISP-SA offers highly competitive remuneration packages.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org