This site is copyrighted by us. This copyright covers all content, HISP, design, graphics, compilations, digital conversion, and magnetic translation that relates to this site. Copying this website, unless otherwise allowed, is a violation of our copyrights, and is strictly prohibited. You do not own any rights to any content on this website, unless it is your own work, such as messages you have written in our forum.
https://hisp.org and others are our service marks or registered service marks or trademarks. Other product and company names mentioned on this site belong to their respective owners.
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to:
- Use the site strictly in accordance with this agreement.
- Use the site solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes
- To print out information from the site solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes, ensuring that you adhere to all copyright laws and other policies in your usage of that information.
You are not granted permission to use any information printed from our site in any type of litigation or arbitration, under any circumstances.
Your right and license to access and use this site, including any information or materials on this site, are subject to the following restrictions and prohibitions of use:
- You may not copy, print (except as expressed above), republish, distribute, display, sell, rent, lease, loan, transmit, or otherwise make available in any form, or by any means, all or any portion of this site or any content and materials retrieved from this site.
- You may not use the site or any materials on the site to develop any information, storage or retrieval system, database, information base, or any other similar type of resource that we offer for commercial distribution of any kind, including through license, sale, lease, rental, subscription, or any other type of distribution.